Advanced Tips and Techniques of Using Color Efex Pro – Part 2 – Nik Collection 3
Presented by: Dan Hughes
October 23, 2020
Discover more advanced options that are available in Color Efex Pro. If you currently use or are interested in seeing the powerful features of Color Efex Pro, then this is the webinar for you! If you are starting out, you might want to check out The Basics Of Starting Out With Color Efex Pro – Part 1 as well.
Dan Hughes will walk you through the following:
• How to customize the Filter List and where to find extra filter sets
• Creating, Updating and Exporting Recipes
• Going deeper into using Control Points and different available options
• Using the Brush in Photoshop with Color Efex Pro
• Discover where to find more useful tips!
About the instructor: Dan Hughes is an award-winning photographer and esteemed photography faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Dan’s personal practice revolves around experimentation with careful analysis with more than 15 years in the photography industry ranging from commercial photography to fine art printmaking all the way to software development and photography education.