Introducing New & Creative Features in Nik Collection 4
Presentation by: PhotoJoseph
June 8, 2021
Welcome to the new Nik Collection 4 by DxO! This creative photo-editing software is designed by photographers, for photographers and is the ideal solution for addressing every aspect of creative photography—from color and white-and-black photography to analog simulation. Now even more powerful and creative than before, the fourth version of the Nik Collection software suite boasts new robust tools and an even more user-friendly experience. Whether you are new to the Nik Collection or have been using it for years, this webinar will reveal some of the newest features.
• New! Easily save Presets with Control Points and name them
• New! Adjust the color tolerance of Control Points.
• New! 10 Meta Presets that combine multiple Nik Collection plugins for Adobe Photoshop users
• New! Easily apply the latest changes and take advantage of Smart Copy Paste in Adobe Lightroom Classic
• New! Take advantage of the new interface and ClearView technology integrated into Silver Efex Pro 3, as well as 39 new film simulations from DxO laboratories. • New! Presets are now available in Viveza 3, along with improved control points, color temperature sliders …and more!
About the instructor: PhotoJoseph is a content creator, educator, and YouTuber — he shoots for corporate and celebrity clients, works with schools globally integrating photography into the classroom, leads workshops, has several photography courses on LinkedInLearning.com, a regular YouTube show at youtube.com/photojoseph, and currently lives in the USA in Ashland, Oregon. To learn more about PhotoJoseph, visit: http://photojoseph.com and http://twitter.com/photojoseph