Using the Filter Library & Customizing Settings for a Better Workflow in Color Efex Pro
Presented by: Dan Hughes
March 15, 2021
Let’s go deeper into the Filter Library to discover how you can make changes that match your favorite type of photography and utility filters and much more!
Dan Hughes will walk you through the following:
• How to change and customize the Filter Categories
• Changing the background color of the Color Efex Pro interface
• Setting up Default Preview options
• Where to find more filter examples
• Getting access to the complete list of 55 filter descriptions
About the instructor: Dan Hughes is an award-winning photographer and esteemed photography faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Dan’s personal practice revolves around experimentation with careful analysis with more than 15 years in the photography industry ranging from commercial photography to fine art printmaking all the way to software development and photography education.