What’s New and Exciting in Nik Collection 5
Presentation by: PhotoJoseph June 21, 2022
Join us to learn more about the exciting new features of Nik Collection 5. Version 5 arrives with many updates, including new tools to remove haze, a batch of expertly produced film grains, better management for presets, and improvements to Nik Collection’s unique local adjustment tools and interface.
If you have an older version of the Nik Collection, now is the time to upgrade so that you can enjoy all of the new features. If you are new to the Nik Collection, discover how this award-winning collection can enhance your images.
See the new features in action during this special Webinar presentation.
• Nik Color Efex:
- A new beautifully designed interface that is more refined and elegant
- Local adjustments have more accurate precision
- ClearView technology to reduce haze, mist, and fog
- 29 new authentic film grains
• Nik Analog Efex:
- A new, modern interface with a more refined workflow
- Filters and presets are now easier to apply
- Ultimate precision with U Point technology to local adjustments
• Nik Perspective Efex
- 40 new cameras and 34 lenses are now supported
- Experience the best lens corrections available
… and more!
About the instructor:
PhotoJoseph is a content creator, educator, and YouTuber — he shoots for corporate and celebrity clients, works with schools globally integrating photography into the classroom, leads workshops, has several photography courses on LinkedInLearning.com, a regular YouTube show at youtube.com/photojoseph, and currently lives in the USA in Ashland, Oregon. To learn more about PhotoJoseph, visit: http://photojoseph.com and http://twitter.com/photojoseph