Workflow Techniques for your Landscape Images Using PhotoLab 4 with Nik Collection 4
Presented by Dan Hughes
August 12, 2021
From start to finish, follow along as Dan Hughes takes an image from DxO PhotoLab 4 into Nik Collection 4.
This webinar is for anyone that uses or is thinking about using PhotoLab 4 to access Nik Collection 4.
What you will learn:
1. How to use the non-destructive workflow with DxO PhotoLab 4
2. Accessing the Nik Collection 4 software from DxO PhotoLab 4
3. Overview of the Plugin Selector settings in DxO PhotoLab 4
4. Examples of several processing methods in Nik Collection 4
5. Exporting process files back to DxO PhotoLab 4 …. and more!
About the instructor: Dan Hughes is an award-winning photographer and esteemed photography faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Dan’s personal practice revolves around experimentation with careful analysis with more than 15 years in the photography industry ranging from commercial photography to fine art printmaking all the way to software development and photography education.