Using the Nik Selective Tool in Photoshop with Nik Collection 4 for Wildlife Images
Presented by Dan Hughes
Feb. 14, 2021
Discover how to get direct access to an incredible palette of creative options.
By using Adobe Photoshop along with the Nik Selective Tool, you will be able to:
• Setup the Nik Collection Preferences to customize the Nik Selective Tool
• Quickly access any of the Nik Collection plug-ins
• Apply effects directly on your image without opening a plug-in from within Adobe Photoshop
• Apply the last effect used in a plug-in with just one-click
• Apply Meta-Presets – Presets that combine several plug-ins for unique looks
• Use the Brush feature to add or remove local Nik Collection effects to an image
About the instructor: Dan Hughes is an award-winning photographer and esteemed photography faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Dan’s personal practice revolves around experimentation with careful analysis with more than 15 years in the photography industry ranging from commercial photography to fine art printmaking all the way to software development and photography education.